Technical Sales Consultant (f/m/d) – ProLeiT
Residence in Bavaria, ideally near 91074 Herzogenaurach (near Erlangen / Nuremberg) & Mobile Office
Did you know that every fourth beer worldwide is produced with our software solutions? To expand our market share, we are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant (f/m/d) for our software products Plant iT & brewmaxx in the process automation sector.
ProLeiT is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric. Our headquarters are in Herzogenaurach, in the middle of the metropolitan region of Nuremberg-Fürth-Erlangen. We develop and supply automation solutions for global process industry players worldwide in segments such as brewing, beverage, food, bakery, dairy, pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical and chemical. Our process control systems and manufacturing execution systems (MES) are installed in over 2,150 production plants and in more than 110 countries.
We are introducing evolutions to our sales model to be able to scale and increase our GTM synergies with Schneider Electric organization. This new sales model will continue to grow around key branches, but will also rely on strong pre-sales capabilities, to be able to project our expertise support faster and more efficiently. The Technical Sales Consultant (f/m/d) is a critical role in the commercial model and directly contributes to generate and convert leads for ProLeiT solutions. As such she/he is part of the sales population and is incentivized on commercial success.
Life Is On – what about you?
Your work field
- In this role you act as first technical point of contact for ProLeiT and Schneider Electric countries and understand the customer and their business.
- You visit customers with ProLeiT and Schneider Electric sales teams, channel partners (SI) or proactively on your own.
- You assist and support SE countries first level requirements, System Integrators and Consulting Partners on our automation solutions for their project opportunities.
- In addition, you build demos to help the customer visualize the main solution concepts (proof of concept).
- You help close the deal by providing differentiating elements to sales for the commercial argumentation. You explain the technical advantages and disadvantages of ProLeiT solutions and the proposed architecture(s) (value proposition).
- Furthermore, you share the competitive advantages as well as success stories and best practices.
- You actively contribute to a global network of system and architecture experts as part of the global SAE Program.
You can find out more about our software solution for recipe-controlled batch processes here: https://www.proleit.de/plant-it/plant-batch-it/
- You can expect a motivated team and extremely exciting tasks in an international environment.
- INNOVATION is very important to us; our hierarchies are flat, and the line of communication is short.
- Of course, there are also development opportunities, which we discuss together in regular meetings.
- Our Flex@Work model offers you flexibility in terms of working location (Herzogenaurach & mobile office, ideally in Bavaria) and working hours, so that you also have time for family and hobbies.
- Performance-related remuneration, a wide range of social benefits, as well as a fitness studio and a company canteen in Herzogenaurach round off our offer.
- The ideal candidate has an apprenticeship or a degree in the field of technology, computer science or a comparable environment.
- It would be a plus, if you have already gained professional experience in a comparable position or in the areas of solutions, applications, project planning or commissioning in process automation (e.g. plant engineering) and have solid knowledge in this area.
- With a solid commercial attitude and a strong technical background – ideally in the software environment – you are able to design optimized architectures fitting the needs of the customer.
- Underlying this ability is a broad technical knowledge of PlantIT and brewmaxx with process knowledge.
- You have experience in the area of networks (principles, connectivity, limitations, performance) and cyber security knowledge as well as in industry business (hardware & software platforms)
- As you will be working in an international environment, very good English language skills are essential. German language skills are not necessary, but a plus.
- In addition, you are willing to travel (up to 25%).
Your next step – apply of course!
We look forward to receiving your application via our Job Portal, stating the respective Job ID 44409.
Contact person for this position is Juliane Dittrich. If you have any questions about the application process, feel free to contact her directly via LinkedIn.
Curious to get to know your new colleagues? Find out more in our German blog https://blog.schneider-electric.de
Also check out Schneider Electric as an employer https://www.se.com/de/de/about-us/careers/overview.jsp
With @proleit and @schneiderelectric_karriere you can find us on Instagram, so you don't miss any news.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.