Tooling Engineer (M/F)
At Schneider Electric, we believe that access to energy and digital technology is a fundamental right. At every moment, we empower people to make the best use of their energy and resources, everywhere in the world. Life is On.
We develop digital solutions that combine energy and automation for greater efficiency and a more sustainable world. With our unique energy management, real-time automation, software and services technologies, we offer integrated solutions for residential housing, commercial buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industry.
This shared vision, this constant desire to innovate in the service of our mission, is at the heart of our values and brings together our community around the world.
Are you our next Tooling Engineer?
Mission of the role
The Tooling Engineer is responsible for the managing of the tools data, the maintenance and the capacity of all external tools (moulds or stamping tools) owned by Schneider-Electric in our suppliers.
1. Tool maintenance management
- manages tool refurbishment & repair operations
- industrializes new tools (replacement, QVE or capacity) including BCI
- supports tool transfers
- carries out tool audits
- manages tools inventory & tools data collection
- manages tools capacity
- manages tools maintenance budget & roadmap with suppliers
- organizes yearly meetings with major suppliers to review tools condition & maintenance requests
2. Material productivity
- sustains data collection to enable COS & QVE analysis
- proposes & industrializes QVE ideas
3. User of CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- knows & uses CMMS (Corim in 2019)nages tools database in CMMS
- Collaborates with MPL & buyers
- He is technically supported by part experts if needed
- He is functionally supported by GSC Europe tools CMMS Master Key User.
Tool maintenance management
- Technical Experience in tool activity (method or industrialization)
- Tool Industrialization, tool maintenance, parts production
- Stamping or moulding activities
- Comfortable with software (CORIM Avantis)
- Functionnal Leadership