User SAP Process Integration PI / PO / CPI Consultant
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
- Experience on full development cycle for SAP PI, PO CPI ( Cloud Platform Integration ).
- Experience on designing integration solutions and end to End Integrations.
- Developed Message Types, Message Interfaces, and Mappings.
- Full Expertise on EDIFACT EDI Message Mapping.
- High knowledge configuring File, IDoc, JDBC, RFC, SFTP, JMS , REST, SFSF, AS2 adapters and SOAP.
- Strong knowledge of designing SLD, Integration Repository and Integration directory objects
- Experience on JAVA, Graphical, XSLT Mappings.
- Experience on Monitoring Integration Engine, Adapter Engine, and Runtime Work Bench.
- High Expertise in Java and ABAP Proxies
- Knowledge of PI-Basis functions (setting up of RFC Destinations, Port and Partner Profiles ).
- Worked with configuration of Alerts for error handling, Transportation techniques FileCTS+
- Designing Receiver Determination, Interface Determinations.
- Worked on Go-live Support and Production Support.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills (English and Spanish).
- Business Process Expertise – Strongly recommended.
- Understand Technical specifications and Testing performs.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.