Easergy P3 deployment
Schneider Electric continues deploying Easergy P3, the medium-voltage protection relay with unparalleled efficiency
• Modern digital experience for simpler and safer installation and operation
• Designed for greater safety and reliability
• A key component of EcoStruxure Power
Rueil-Malmaison (France), April 5, 2018 – Schneider Electric, the leader in digital transformation of energy management and automation, continues the staged deployment of its Easergy P3 protection relay. The relays are now available in China, Finland, Mexico, Brazil, and will soon be available in France, Australia, Thailand, India, Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, and Turkey.
With the latest protection and modern digital communication capabilities, Easergy P3 protection relays are a major step forward in operational efficiency for MV equipment protection and control devices.
The Easergy P3 is simple to integrate and operate for panel builders and system integrators. It makes every stage of the project significantly faster, from off-the-shelf product selection, to installation and configuration. With the latest protection and modern digital communication capabilities, Easergy P3 protection relays are a major step forward in operational efficiency for MV equipment protection and control devices.
“We know that in the fast-changing world of energy, our customers and partners need more efficient, easy-to-use products and fast delivery. With the new, digitized Easergy P3 protection relay that is exactly what Schneider Electric’s Innovation At Every Level is delivering to our MV electrical distribution customers,” said Daniel Gheno, SVP of Energy Products & Equipment at Schneider Electric.
“Today’s distribution systems are becoming more and more decarbonized, digitized, and decentralized. Consequently, safety, reliability, and efficiency are becoming increasingly critical and complex to realize,” he added. “The Easergy P3 is designed to provide simplicity, efficiency, and more productivity.”
A set of digital tools for greater operational efficiency
• The eSetup Easergy Pro configuration software is designed to be easy to use for non-experts, while also offering smart advanced functions such as the virtual simulation test
• The Easergy SmartApp enables simpler and safer operation and maintenance without standing in front of a circuit breaker
• Embedded web configuration allows fast setting changes without the need for the setup tool
• Data from the Easergy P3 can be securely stored in a cloud-based repository and made available throughout the lifetime of the installation, with the mySchneider app
A reliable, high-quality, and easy-to-use one-box solution
• Proven protection and control functions give the Easergy P3 a rock-solid foundation to extend safety with embedded arc protection in one simple-to-use device
• Best-in-class reliability and simplicity, covering a wide scope of MV applications and building on more than 100 years of proven Schneider Electric experience and quality
One flexible, digital range, part of EcoStruxure™ Power
The Easergy P3 is compliant with IEC 61850 and designed to be fully interoperable with the latest communication protocols and standards, including parallel redundancy (PRP) architectures.
The Easergy P3 is a key element within EcoStruxure Power, part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure architecture, the open and interoperable system architecture for building, industry, and critical infrastructures.
The Easergy P3 is also part of the Easergy product family, a modern range of solutions from Schneider Electric, which also includes the innovative, award-winning Easergy T300 feeder automation device. For more information about Schneider’s Easergy range, please visit our website.