Browse FAQs

Can we change the trip units of Compact NSX MCCB?

Published date: 25 June 2020

Yes, it is possible to change the trip units in NSX breakers. The only ones for which is not allowed are the types R, HB1, HB2.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.