Browse FAQs

Do we have vibration tests ?

Published date: 06 December 2018

Vibration tests are not required by IEC 62271-100 (circuit breaker) or 62271-106 (contactors).
This test is mandatory only to get a Marine certification as required by IACS rules.
We have performed vibration tests for Evolis 17.5 kV, LF range and Rollarc contactor as these
product are marine certified.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.