- All Multi9 DIN rail modular devices have been designed with performance in mind, ensuring you get enhanced protection.
- Completely tailored for use by equipment manufacturers (OEMs), Multi9 meets every global standard for industry applications.
- Wide selection of modular devices.
- Provides protection, signaling functions and accessories.
- Compliant with UL489, UL1077, IEC, CCC, CSA standards and more.
Miniature Circuit Breakers
UL + IEC/EN 60947-2 + other standards:
- C60BP – branch protection
- C60BPR - branch protection with ring terminals
- C60SP – supplementary protection
- C60H-DC - supplementary protection dedicated to direct current.
- C60N, C60H and C60L (10 to 25 kA breaking capacity)
- C60CTRL to protect control circuit
- N40N – 18mm phase and neutral MCB.
Residual Current Devices - Ground Fault Protection
UL1053 + EN/IEC 61008:
- GFP - Ground Fault Protector UL 1053
- Residual Current Circuit Breaker and Add-on residual current devices
- RCCB ID - residual current circuit breaker
- RCCB ID (B type) - residual current circuit breaker with direct current detection
- Vigi C60 – residual current device add-on for C60
- Vigi N40 – residual current device add-on for N40N
- N40 Vigi - residual current circuit breaker with overcurrent protection.
Accessories and auxiliaries:
- Multi9 auxiliaries
- Multi9 accessories
- Comb busbars
- Linergy DS screw distribution blocks.
- Choose from a wide selection of field-installable accessories to adapt your installation to any configuration
- Fits in with existing Schneider Electric installations quickly and simply
- Build your panel with the help of a global specialist in automation and energy management
- Cost effective and with a small footprint, it allows you to optimize your control panel
- Save money by protecting against potentially costly threats.
- Suitable for HVAC, crane and hoisting and pumping
- Ideal for the semiconductor industry
- For use in the packaging, conveying and telecom industries.