96x96mm PowerLogic power-monitoring units for HV and LV networks
The PowerLogic Power Meter Series 200 offers all the measurement capabilities required to monitor an electrical installation in a single 96 x 96 mm unit extending only 50 mm behind the mounting surface.
With its large display, you can monitor all three phases at the same time. The anti-glare display features large 11 mm high characters and powerful backlighting for easy reading even in extreme lighting conditions and viewing angles.
The Power Meter Series 200 is available in three versions:
- PM200, basic version
- PM200P, basic version plus two pulse outputs for energy metering
- PM210, basic version plus an RS 485 port for Modbus communication.
- Requires only 50 mm behind mounting surface
- Large back lit display with integrated bar charts
- Intuitive use
- Power and current demand
- Energy class 1 as defined by IEC 62053-21
The PowerLogic PowerMeter PM200 help you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service
for optimal management of your electrical installation and a better productivity.
- Panel instrumentation.
- Sub-billing and cost allocation.
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation.