Solution for IEC compliant and seismic 2.5g certified low voltage switchboards up to 630 A
Part of Set Series
Wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630 A, integrating Schneider Electric offerings, and ensuring electrical, mechanical and communication functions complete consistency, in conformity with IEC61439.
Prisma G: electrical distribution switchboard solutions, IEC 61439-1&2 compliant, sold in kit form.
- Wall-mounted and floor-standing enclosures for electrical switchboards up to 630 A, Isc 50kA
- Seismic performances: 2.5g without additional accessories (IEC 60068-2-57 standard), ensuring that the switchboard will continue operating as intended even in severe earthquake conditions.
- Metal enclosures: steel metal sheet with electrophoresis treatment + hot-polymerized polyester epoxy powder
- Color white RAL 9001
- Degree of protection IP30 to IP4X and IP55
- Degree of protection against mechanical impacts: from IK07 to IK10
Pooling our energies for building safety
Prisma G, coupled with our communication devices, becomes an EcoStruxure™ connected equipment offer within our EcoStruxure Power architecture.
- Prisma G contributes to safety of persons as well as to high reliability and continuity of service of the electrical installation.
- All components (switchgears, busbars systems, distribution blocks, prefabricated connections, etc.) are rated and coordinated for joint operation.
- All of the most demanding switchboard configurations have been tested and are IEC 61439-1&2 standard compliant.
- Prisma G allows production of optimized, safe and simple switchboards to meet your needs. Combination of enclosures is simple thanks to extension enclosures.
- Prisma G can be upgraded easily at any time while keeping its original performances, thanks to prefabricated and modular design.
- Prisma G is available worldwide.
The Prisma G is suitable for low voltage distribution and control switchboards for commercial and industrial buildings, including:
- Small shops
- Small companies
- Healthcare (hospitals, clinics)