Specially recommended for installations in which:
- The ambient temperature is lower than the desired temperature inside the enclosure.
- A high protection rating is required: IP 54 or IP 55.
- The surrounding environment is relatively clean, allowing air to enter the enclosure.
Large range of solutions
- 42 possible combinations.
- Colours: RAL 7035 as standard, with the option of changing to RAL 7032 (with replacement grille <em>NSYCAG***LPC.
- 38 to 850 m3/h.
- According to 5 input voltages:
- AC: 400/440 V, 230 V, 115 V (50/60 Hz),
- DC: 48 V and 24 V.
- Broad range of accessories (filters, IP 55 & EMC covers, anti-vandalism kit).
- Certifications: CUL.
- 230 VAC, 115VAC & 24VDC
- Free flow rate: 550m3/h (50/60Hz)
- Maximal flow rate in IP55 (with G3 filter)
- Minimal 100mm depth
- Dissipates up to 1500W of heat energy
- Made of non-conducting plastic
- UL approval
New: ClimaSys Smart Ventilation System is a digitized, scalable thermal network that gives you real- time monitoring of all critical ventilation functions, across all of your automation or electrical distribution control panels. Stay connected with
the health status of your entire thermal architecture at all times.
Smart Fans are part of the new ClimaSys Smart Ventilation System and are deliver with integrated Smart Filter and sensors (to measure dust levels and fan RPM)
Together, these sensors enable you to check how efficiently the fan is using energy and when the temperature inside the panel is higher than the capacity of the fan.
The system can integrate sensors from intake fans, roof fans, and internal recirculating (brassage) fans.
13 new commercial references of Smart Fans for new installations
High performance at low cost!
- Economic solution
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- High protection rating: IP54 and/or IP55
- Modular slim fan design saves space with flexible mounting options
- Up to 67% space saved
- Multiple cooling architectures for maximum versatility (S-line, T-line and I-line)
In industrial atmospheres with high degrees of pollution you have to:
- Install ventilation systems with integrated filters.
- Specific filters for each working environment.
- Perform regular maintenance.
ClimaSys Smart Ventilation System:
For greenfield applications, get the Smart Fan together with the Smart Grid and the FilterStat controller. To help you determine your optimal thermal solution download ProClima software.
For brownfield, a retrofit kit option let you digitize your existing panels and ClimaSys components in a simple and safe way.
Standard ClimaSys CA, CV and CC ranges are totally compatible with the new CSVS.
13 new commercial references of Smart Fans