Lexium ILP Integrated Drive
- Via RS 485 - Standalone solution with a programmable interface
Lexium ILT Integrated Drive
- Via Pulse-Direction
- Via CANopen interface
- Motor and electronics form a single, compact and small-footprint unit.
- 50% of space reduction in the control cabinet
- 40% decrease in wiring.
- Reduction of installation costs
- Simplification of the EMC concept
- User-friendly PC commissioning software
Lexium ILP, ILT are available
- in 4 flange sizes: 36mm, 42mm, 57mm and 85mm
- with DC and AC power supply
- with 3 communication interfaces (RS485, CANopen, Pulse-Direction)
For compact decentralised motion solutions
- The Lexium ILP, ILT Integrated Drives consist of a 2-phase stepper motor and electronics, ideal for machine builders who want an optimised motor with on-board electronics.
- The integrated electronics of the Lexium ILP, ILT reduce the potential for problems due to electrical noise by eliminating the cable between motor and drive.
- Electronics manufacturer
- Material handling
- Textile industry