Thorsman Cable Accessories and Fixing
Professional range of cable accessories
Plugs and cavity fixings, screws and cable wings designed to give maximum results with a minimum of effort
Thorsman Cable Accessories and Fixing are part of the Schneider Electric Installation Materials, which also includes installation boxes, weatherproof systems and building site equipment.
The range consists of:
- Installation bands
- Clips and Clamps
- Cavity Fixings
- Screws, bolts and anchors
- Drills and bits
- Glands and grommets
- Cable ties
Thorsman Cable Accessories and Fixing is professional quality that stands up to scrutiny. Plugs and cavity fixings, screws and cable wings – all are designed to give you maximum results with a minimum of effort
- Complete cable fixing range with nail and screw clips in several colors. The cable clips have best-in-class performance thanks to the high UV-protected impact-resistant plastic material, and the high-performance surface treatments for metal components. Larger sizes fit conduits for hollow wall installations.
- C5M acid-proof stainless steel TKS cable clamps for extreme landscapes, including coastal environments.
- Cavity fixing range with products that are installed without special tools in a variety of board materials. High load values combined with fast installation.
- Bolts and anchor products suitable for heavier installations. Through-bolts certified by SP SITAC No. SC0268-10, Concrete screws certified by ETA 05/0010, ETA 05/0011, DIBt no.Z-21.1-1503.
- Wall plugs TP have a unique color code to identify each plug size. Each color indicates which drill and screw to use.
- The TPH high performance plug performs well in softer materials such as aerated concrete or brick.
- The innovative cable wings are developed for both cable and conduit installations. They are especially suitable for our quick-connect system.
Thorsman Cable Accessories and Fixing range provides a wide offer for all types of customer needs.
- A fixing solution for each type of installation and user (based on wall type, load values, etc.)
- Covers a maximum number of applications
- Flexibility, reliability and performance
The products are suitable in base materials like wood, plasterboard, aerated concrete, concrete, brick and sheet metal.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services