Defem Mesh Trays
Flexible mesh tray and U-bar system for the routing of power, data and control cables
Flexible solution for the routing of cables
Defem is a complete cable support system for the routing of power, data and control cables.
Three finishes are available; electro-zinc, hot-dip galvanized and AISI316L acid-proof stainless steel.
The standard mesh trays are available in four heights (45, 55, 60 and 110 mm) and eight widths (53, 75, 120, 220, 320, 422, 522 and 622 mm). The standard length is 2.5 m.
For specific applications the range also includes specially shaped C-, G- and Z-mesh trays plus three different shapes of mini mesh trays.
There is a complete range of supports for wall-mounted, floor-laid, ceiling-suspended and U-bar supported installations. Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements.
Thanks to the uniquely shaped well-rounded wire ends, the mesh trays comply with all safety requirements for installers and cables. In addition, the wire diameter design and size allow higher safety working-load values in comparison to any other product in the market.
IEC 61537, UNE EN 50102, UNE EN ISO 9227, DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance E90
Electro-zinc, Hot-dip galvanized, AISI316L acid-proof stainless steel
- High-end, heavy-duty Mesh Tray range with outstanding mechanical resistance, leading to high values of safe working load
- Can be filled with cables to the top of the tray when fixed onto supports mounted at a distance of up to 2 metres
- Well-rounded edges prevent hand injuries and cable damages
- Reduced installation time with only three needed joining fittings
- Extensive range of supporting material
- Finishes for all environments
- Accessories such as bends, raisers, reducers, etc. are formed on site from length material elements
- Specially shaped mesh trays for demanding applications
- Compliance with international quality standards such as IEC 61537 and E90 according to DIN 4102-12 for fire resistance
- The only mesh tray approved by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) for offshore and shipyard use
ApplicationsDefem is one of the most flexible solutions for the routing of cables in light-, medium- and heavy-duty commercial buildings, industrial and infrastructure applications. According to the finish chosen, it is suitable from non-aggressive indoor environments (offices, stores, IT-centres, etc), to demanding applications (windmills, food industries) and harsh outdoor environments (oil and gas, chemicals, etc).