Acti 9 iME
DIN-rail energy meters for single-phase circuits up to 63A
Part of PowerLogic
Direct measurement of single phase circuits up to 63A
FeaturesThe Acti 9 iME energy meters are designed for the direct measurement of kilowatt hours consumed by a single-phase electrical circuit, with or without a distributed neutral, up to 63A.
There are three references for the Acti 9 iEM1 meters:
- iME1 - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter
- iME1z - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with partial meter
- iME1zr - Single-phase kilowatt-hour meter with partial meter and remote transfer of metering impulses (relay output)
- class 2
- direct measurement up to 63A or measurement via CTs
- digital display
- partial meter
- easy wiring (without CTs)
- small size
- compliance with IEC61036 standard
BenefitsThe Acti 9 iME kilowatt-hour meters are specially economic and easy to install in all switchboards.
- To monitor the power consumption of each sector, unit, workshop…
- To manage an electrical installation and optimize your building's power efficiency
- For business, industrial and residential applications.