Linergy LGYE, LGY, BS, BW, BZ
Power busbars for all switchboard architectures: centralized distribution, insulated system, staged distribution in duct.
A complete range of Copper or Aluminum busbar systems, IEC or multi-standard, vertical, horizontal, insulated, rear/multistage. Easy to install within Prisma cubicles or enclosures.
The Linergy offer is designed to be used inside functional and universal switchboards. All Linergy distribution and connection systems have been validated and tested to work together and with all Schneider Electric devices.
Linergy LGYE : Linergy Evolution's unique profile, designed with the ratings and capacity you need, provides performance that is backed by regular testing up to 4000 A.
Linergy LGY : Profiles for vertical staged busbars system up to 3200 A that brings you direct access for quick cabling and upgrading.
Linergy BS : Traditional copper busbars, up to 4000 A. Multiple possibilities for installation : rear, lateral and multi-staged, for horizontal or vertical installation.
Linergy BW : Compact and insulated multi-point distribution busbar up to 630 A. The best IPxxB solution in enclosures.
Linergy BZ : A multi-standard power busbars and plates system up to 630 A, that allows quick and reliable connections of the devices (Compact NSX, Powerpact, TeSys U, GV2, GV3, GV7, LD63).
Providing a total performance that is easier and faster than ever:
- Available solutions up to 4000 A, in compliance with standard IEC 61439-1&2 (guaranteed for thermal and electrodynamics characteristics inside Prisma range)
- High short-circuit withstand capacity (Icw) up to 100 kA rms/1s
- Devices can be powered anywhere within the panel
- Connection everywhere without drilling
- A straightforward layout that allows quick and simplified extensions and upgrades, while keeping initial switchboard performances
Suitable in most low voltage (LV) applications, including:
- Small shops
- Malls, etc.
Ensures compliance with international standards: IEC 61439-1&2