The Acti9 iC60 L-MA DIN rail range offers extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service while minimizing service and intervention time.
- Nominal current: 1.6 to 40 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities up to 100 kA
- MA tripping curve for short-circuit protection
- IEC/EN 60947-2 compliant
- Full coordination with Acti9 range Residual Current Devices (RCDs) and Compact NSX Molded Case Circuit Breakers (MCCBs)
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with indstrial standard IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440 VAC
- Insulation voltage: 500 VAC
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: Acti9 iC60 Vigi
- Optional electrical auxiliaries for remote Open/closed status or remote tripping of Acti9 iC60 L-MA circuit breaker with shunt, overvoltage and undervoltage release
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Front face class II insulation provides additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- VisiTrip is a clearly visible indicator that instantly shows which circuit / outgoer is faulty and reduces the service intervention time
- Pollution degree 3 for operation and better continuity in polluted environments.
Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is simple and rapid to perform
Seamless integration with the complete Acti9 range of products.
- Low-voltage final distribution
- Motor circuit protection.