EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Responder
A Smarter way to deal with outages
Detect, locate and fix outages faster based on input from your call center, field crews, AMI and SCADA systems. EcoStruxure™ ArcFM Responder relies on existing asset and map data (including recent changes) to give you an up-to-the-minute, comprehensive picture of your outage issues.
FeaturesThis comprehensive, cost-effective outage management system helps you reduce outage impact and duration.
- Integrates with your existing GIS solution in order to use the most current asset and map data for predicting and responding to outages – no separate data model required.
- Also integrates with DMS, WMS, ERP and other solutions so you can leverage existing technology investments and improve the information exchange between enterprise systems
- Uses predictive logic to identify the likely location of an outage based on input from call center, field crews, AMI and SCADA systems
- Details are displayed in geographic, tabular and dashboard views so dispatchers can focus on how to restore power instead of determining the event location
- Automatically generate auditable network performance documentation on key metrics
- Dispatchers can send work orders wirelessly to crews, the office and the field, plus all teams have real-time visibility into the status of an outage
BenefitsFaster, more accurate and more efficient ways of identifying the location of an outage, as well as improved communication between dispatchers, the office and the field.
- Respond more quickly by automatically tracking outages, predicting their most likely source and making information available across your utility with browser, mobile or desktop access
- Shorten restoration times by identifying outage locations automatically, eliminating manual, error-prone practices, accelerating response times, reducing inefficient truck rolls, better prioritizing work and efficiently managing crews in the field.
- Enhance crew and public safety by leveraging real-time outage information, crew locations and weather data; prioritize restoration efforts to emergency facilities and other critical customers
- Streamline regulatory compliance and customer communication with timely, accurate estimates on restoration times
- Minimize revenue loss with easy-to-generate historical statistics and reliability indices that measure network efficiency and help you make targeted improvements to reduce outage frequency and improve grid resilience