Planning Tools and Publications
Guidance for improving the planning and design processes for data centers and network closets.
Standard theory and practice for adaptable, scalable, and efficient data centers.
FeaturesAPC Press publications provide essential, consolidated white papers and best practice specification books for individuals who design, build, and operate critical data centers. The publications reduce the time it takes you to research and analyze current theory and practice. Cost savings, data center efficiency, and reliability are benefits realized through APC Press education.
- A blueprint for building a standardized computer room - Allows for easy manageability of single or multiple computer rooms
- A central resource for defining roles - Eliminates miscommunication bewteen IT and facilities groups
- An advanced design strategy - Allows technology investments to align with business requirements
- Best practices - Allows users and data center professionals to learn from specifications generated by the world's leading experts on data center software
- Project guide - Helps staff to meet project milestones