- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Generator compatible - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- LED status indicators - Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Network management capability - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.