Vamp 200 Series
Protection and Control Devices for MV Power Systems
VAMP 200 series offers a comprehensive family of protection and control devices with complex measurement functions for the management of feeders, motors and capacitor banks. Models available: VAMP210, VAMP230, VAMP255, VAMP257, VAMP259, VAMP265, VAMP265M
FeaturesSchneider Electric’s VAMP 200 series offers a range of intelligent protection managers which combine standard hardware with advanced functionality and Ethernet based communication. The VAMP 200 series is fully compatible with VAMP's pioneering arc flash protection which adds an extra level of safety to the protection functionality. The flexible VAMP 200 series has been designed to meet the protection and control needs of a variety of power systems, offering a complete and reliable protection solution.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
- Complete protection
Comprehensive selection of protection functions for distribution network overhead lines and cable feeders, capacitor banks, reactors, generators and motor feeders including large motors.
- Integrated Arc protection
VAMPs unique Arc flash protection is optional on every 200 Series device for complete peace of mind.
- Total control
Extensive bay control functionality including local and remote control of 6 objects and status supervision of another 2 objects.
- Comprehensive measurements
A range of measurement functions including phase and residual currents, residual or line or phase voltage, frequency, current imbalance, maximum demand, negative phase sequence current, active and reactive power and energy according to the primary connection.
- Power quality analysis
Power quality analysis includes supervision of harmonics up to the 15th order, THD of currents and voltage as well as voltage sag and swell.
- Full recording features
Following a fault, the relays provide up to 2000 event sequence recordings, fault value registration and disturbance recordings.
- Programmable protection stages
Including overcurrent, overvoltage, undervoltage, earth fault and frequency protection.
- Ultra-fast arc protection
The unique integrated arc fault functionality adds a new dimension to the total safety of the installation and the reliability of the protection and control system.
- Extensive communication
A large number of supported communication protocols are included: IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-103, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, Profibus DP, TCP/IP, SPA-bus slave, DNP 3.0 and IEC 61850.
- User-friendly configuration
The free of charge VAMPSET software simplifies configuration, commissioning and operation and ensures the protection and control needs of users are easily achieved.
- VAMP 210: Small and medium sized generators including solidly as well as high or low resistance grounded systems.
- VAMP 230, 255 and 257: Applications where reliable control and protection is needed on feeders and motors including overhead line feeders, cable feeders, motor feeders, capacitor banks, reactors and busbars in power system distribution substations, power plants, industrial power systems, marine and offshore installations.
- VAMP 259: Complete distance protection which incorporates line differential functions required for the protection of sub transmission cables and overhead lines.
- VAMP 265: Utility and industrial power generation differential applications including generators, transformers and motors.
- VAMP 265M: Complete differential protection dedicated to large synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Complete protection
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services