More Reliable Intelligence with Utility GIS
A comprehensive enterprise GIS platform built specifically for utilities to better plan, design and operate their GIS infrastructure. ArcFM is a highly resilient, consolidated work management solution that includes spatial asset management, network planning and analysis, operational awareness, field mobility and seamless integration with key enterprise systems.
FeaturesBased on the industry-leading Esri ArcGIS® platform, EcoStruxure™ ArcFM is a family of configurable models and a set of sophisticated tools that make up a graphical, data-rich environment for managing your utility’s assets.
- Visualize, navigate and manage network assets in one reliable application
- Easy customization as needed
- Selectable functionality extensions
- Scalability, from project GIS to enterprise spatial initiatives
- Maintenance and viewing of data using business rules
- Powerful query/display edit environment
BenefitsEcoStruxure™ ArcFM is the unified enterprise asset management solution for creating, managing, and disseminating geographic information. It offers a map-centric, intuitive way to model, design, maintain and manage facility and land-based information.
- Quickly and easily view, edit, map and manage GIS data across your utility.
- Broader, more accurate visibility into your assets
- A single, accurate source for working through critical functions such as dispatching, troubleshooting, engineering analysis, planning, reporting, customer service, and even media relations during outages