Illuminated switch and keyboard
Part of Harmony
Ø22 USB illuminated switch for Harmony HMI, with 5 function key with multicoloured LED backlight.
Harmony HMIZ is an intelligent illuminated switch that makes you save time and money. Very fashion for your machine, it is more visible than alarming on HMI screen and allows quick access to acknowledge the alarm. It enables blind or repetitive operation thanks to its “click” feeling, and can possibly be used as a mobile device to avoid to go back to the HMI.
Either used as alarming console, or used as function keys, the 5 multi-color LEDs are configured with Vijeo Designer true your Magelis HMI.
Save money and time
- No wiring between the HMI and the remote alarming switch --> direct USB connection
- No extra power supply to buy --> HMIZ is powered by the HMI USB port
- No long time to configure --> configuration is made easy with Vijeo Designer
- Quick access to operations of alarm acknowledgement by pressing the integrated function keys
Improve aesthetic of the machine
- Make your machine nicer by choosing the most relevant place and orientation for you illuminated switch thanks to its Ø 22 hole.
- Clear the front of your machine front by avoiding to split too many buttons and pilot lights.
Alarming very visible
- More visualization of alarming than on a HMI screen
BenefitsHarmony HMIZ is an innovative illuminated switch very easy to configure through the HMI and very easy to install while no wiring is required.
Machinery for food, beverage, tobacco and temiconductor