Leading edge precision cooling solutions specifically designed to maintain temperature and humidity within extremely tight tolerances. Perfect for racked and non-racked IT loads, these units meet the diverse requirements of any data center environment. When combined with hot or cold aisle containment solutions, the Uniflair LE products can further improve efficiency and achieve higher densities
- Active response control - Monitors and actively adjusts cooling capacity to ensure proper server inlet temperatures. Through the microprocessor controller, visibility into the operation and status of the unit is provided.
- Electronic expansion valve - Refrigerant flow optimization at any load and temperature conditions. Continuous indirect refrigerant charge monitoring
- Redundant Components - Single points of failure in the system have redundant components to maintain availability and reliability.
- Multi-functional Microprocessor Controller - Allows the units to restart after a power failure without intervention; Allows for room level redundancy with up to ten units operating in a group; User friendly navigation with icon based displays to indicate mode of operation as well as room conditions; Allows for communication with multiple Building Management System protocols.
- Direct drive motors - Stress on bearings is nearly eliminated, increasing useful life. Allows integral fan/motor assembly to be factory balanced, which lowers vibration and expedites startup.
- Local area network - Creates a shared control between all the available resources for maximum energy efficiency and controlled management of the group during emergency situations
- Network interface - Provides management by connecting the device directly to the network with a dedicated IP address, avoiding the need for a proxy such as a server. Management is available via Web browser, Telnet or SSH. Notification features inform you of problems as they occur.
- Building Management Systems - Units are designed to work with the most common BMS systems including BACnet and Modbus.
- Automatic Floor Pressurization System - Ensures stable airflow pressurization under floor regardless of changes made above the floor
- Service monitoring - All the monitoring devices on board the unit allow for preventive maintenance and a check of the working condition of the system while its in operation.
- Easy service access - Allows for all serviceable components to be replaced/maintained by easily accessible panels/doors.
- Operational Service - Allows critical components to be maintained/replaced while the system is in operation.
- Tandem compressors - Quiet and efficient operation of compressors, connected on a common refrigerant circuit for staged capacity control (not available for some models/configuration)
- Economization - Achieved by utilizing cool ambient air during winter months to take advantage of economizer hours and eliminating compressor operation.
- Optimized management - Connection between the Computer Room Air Conditioners and the chillers guarantees energy efficiency, based on real instantaneous load conditions (optional)
- Modular strategy - Modular design of the mechanical and control systems allow for gradual build-up of the cooling infrastructure to match the cooling demand of the facility. This greatly reduces CAPEX expediture and provides deferred investment throughout the life of the facility.
- Electronically Commutated Fans - Provide the highest efficiency and reduce total power consumption by matching the airflow requirements to the heat load of the data center.