Easergy R200 and ATS100
Control & Monitoring unit and Automatic Transfer System
Part of PowerLogic
The power and experience of Easergy FRTUs embedded in cubicles for cost effective remote control and monitoring of MV substations
FeaturesEasergy R200 is a Remote Terminal Unit (RTU) that integrates all the functions for remote supervision and control of an MV switchboard cubicle.
Through Modbus communication, it acts as a concentrator of devices embbeded in the cubicle such as:
- PS100: Power supply for all devices and motorised switches
- SC110: Swich control interface
- Flair 23DM: Fault Passage indicator
- Protection Relays
- Power Meters
It communicates remotely to SCADA / control center through a large range of protocols (IEC 870-5-101 and 104, DNP3/DNP3 IP, Modbus/ModbusTCP) and various transmission systems (Ethernet, RS232, GPRS, 3G, etc. ).
Easergy ATS100 provides all of the same features as R200 plus adding drives for automatic transfer from normal to backup MV sources in the event of the normal MV source failure.
It can be proposed with one of the 2 following algorithms :
- ATS100-ACO : 2 line incomers
- ATS100-BTA : 2 line incomers with bus tie
It includes a dedicated HMI providing a safe and easy means to monitor and control the automation status as well as to carry out installation or periodic tests.
Easergy R200 & ATS100 both incorporate a Web server allowing local and remote configuration and monitoring.
BenefitsAll the power and experience of Easergy range now inside cubicles
Easy to use
- Compact design with built-in devices, no engineering required
- Scalable with “just enough” approach for dedicated solutions from monitoring to remote control
- Robust devices designed for harsh environments
- Easy and safe plug and play connection
- Industry standard protocols, ensuring easy SCADA connection and integration
ApplicationsSmart grid and advanced management solutions across the network
Intelligent, smart grid-ready solutions
- Feeder automation
- Load management
- Asset management
- Automatic Transfer System