Exiway Power Control
A brilliant idea to centralize safety
Part of Exiway
Central Battery System - no improvisation on safety!
FeaturesExiway Power Control is an emergency power supply system which supplies power to all connected escape route and exit sign luminaires in case of a power failure. Power is here generated from a central battery system - unlike in self-contained luminaires. The Exiway Power Control system family provides the right system for every type and size of building. The range consists of 4 different types of central battery systems:
- Exiway Power Control Pico
- Exiway Power Control Nano
- Exiway Power Control Mega
- Exiway Power Control Multi
- Consistent and reliable performance over time
- Compliant with safety Standards EN 50171, EN 50172, EN 1838 and EN 60598-2-22
- Low maintenance costs
- Long service life
- LED Technology
- Right system for every type of installation and size of building
- Simple and flexible installation
ApplicationsPower supply for small to medium to big areas.
Distributed or centralised installation.
Luminaires installation types: wall, ceiling and false-ceiling, hanging and flag