Easergy P5 Protection Relays
Withdrawable protective relays for demanding MV applications
Medium Voltage protection relays with a focus on safety and cyber security. Easy to use for panel builders, system integrators and end users. From overcurrent to differential protection with arc flash protection, LPCTs, LPVTs, redundant Ethernet communication and IEC 61850
FeaturesEasergy P5 is our latest protection relay for demanding medium-voltage applications. It offers best-in-class safety*, security, reliability**, and connectivity. The Easergy P5 is part of the PowerLogic range of power monitoring and control solutions and has been built on more than 100 years of experience in protection relays.
The P5 presents a major step forward for protection relays, bringing a number of best-in-class features together in one device, including:
- Built-in arc flash protectionAdvanced features are complemented by a comprehensive set of digital tools that mean you can simplify installation, configuration, and maintenance, enabling you to save time and money.
- Advanced cybersecurity compliant to IEC 62443
- Intuitive withdrawable design with backup memory
- Redundant Ethernet with 7 communication protocols including IEC 61850
- Plug and play hardware expansion that can evolve with your application
- Compatibility with low power instrument transformers LPCT/LPVT compliant to IEC 61869-10 and IEC 61869-11
- EcoStruxure Power Build, an online ordering tool for quicker and easier quotation and orderingAs an EcoStruxure-ready solution, digital benefits can be taken even further with best-in-class monitoring of substation equipment health. When paired with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor software, users can unlock data for predictive maintenance, helping to reduce OpEx, speed up processes, and boost efficiency.
- eSetup Easergy Pro, the setting and configuration tool with virtual injection testing
- Embedded web server, allowing easy and fast settings change
- EcoStruxure Power Device, a mobile application for simple control and monitoring from a safer distance
- mySchneider mobile application, simple access to technical support and product data via QR code on the device
* Electrical power systems can never be deemed fully safe. Functionality is available in Easergy P5 to reduce arc flash risk categorization, thereby improving safety.
** Electrical reliability is commonly linked to correct maintenance and equipment health. With IoT connected sensors and real-time data from Easergy P5, you can plan maintenance when it is needed, to maximize uptime.
- Built-in arc flash protectionBest-in-class reliability
- Nearby control and monitoring with a mobile application
- Latest cybersecurity built in, with IEC 62443 compliance and Achilles certification
- Withdrawable design for quicker maintenanceMaximized everyday simplicity
- Backup memory function enabling industry-leading 10 minute recovery time!
- Condition monitoring for reduced risk of power outage and maximized equipment life
- Extended equipment lifetime when used with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
- Easier operation with digital tools including the EcoStruxure Power Device app
- Powerful communication with plug and play ports and seven protocols supported
- Scalable hardware making it easy to upgrade as your applications evolve
ApplicationsEasergy P5 is designed for demanding MV applications in:
- Electricity Companies
- Critical Buildings & Industries
- Oil and Gas
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services