- Hierarchical device groups - Organize your appliances according to physical location or organizational structure.
- Mass Configuration - Provides a comprehensive mass configuration capability, allowing users to create, save, and push configurations or specific device settings to similar APC devices with a Network Management Card.
- Auto-discovery - Reduces the time needed to install and deploy physical infrastructure devices by automatically detecting manageable devices on your network.
- Exportable reports - Reports can be easily exported into Word, Excel, rtf, and Crystal Reports format, allowing customers to quickly and easily integrate reports into custom presentations or sort information for custom reports.
- Fault notification - Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime.
- Data graphing - Easily analyze sensor readings to identify problematic trends before they escalate.
- Custom mapping - Custom backgrounds, unique user-assignable icons, and drag-and-drop device placement make it easy to identify problem devices at a glance, minimizing downtime, errors, and cost.
- Centralized management - Simplify data center infrastructure management by using a centralized repository accessible from anywhere on the network through a powerful and easy-to-use console application.
- Authentication - Control user privileges and access rights to protect IT assets from unauthorized individuals.