EcoStruxure™ Operator Terminal Expert
Configuration software for Harmony ranges supporting gestures and UI designs
EcoStruxure™ Operator Terminal Expert (formerly known as Vijeo XD) configuration software enables you to create and edit application Harmony HMIs and iPCs screens
CompatibilityEcoStruxure Operator Terminal Expert allows you to create and edit application screens that control automation systems for Harmony GTU (Standard, Premium and Open Boxes)/STO color/GTO/ST6 terminals, and Harmony industrial PCs (Panel and Box).
- Variables - named spaces in memory for storing data. Create all the variables you need, and then associate variables with switches, lamps, data displays, and other objects on the screen.
- Alarm - The Alarm Summary can display information such as: alarm message, type of alarm, and date and time when the alarm was reported or restored.
- Operation Logs - Maintaining a log of operations on the panel is useful in analyzing the root cause of problems, such as operations executed before an error is detected. User Management can be used to identify the person operating the system.
- Data Logging and Trend Graph - Data logging collects and stores values in device addresses associated with variables
- Recipes - Recipe enables overwriting of device address values. Change device address values by transferring the recipe created during development.
- Security - The Security feature secures objects from unauthorized users. Log in with a valid user name and password to access secured objects. Auto-logout supported.
- Converter - Change the value of a variable from the defined unit, range, scale, and expression
- Gestures - Touch gesture is an action that involves moving a finger in a particular manner on the screen to perform specific operations, associated with objects on the screen.
EcoStruxure Operator Terminal Expert software helps designers and operators to maximize efficiency through modern functionalities and user-friendly features.
- Multi-touch zoom in/zoom out, slide, pinch, and stretch options similar to smartphones for enhanced user experience
- With special navigation features like scrolling panel and zoom in/zoom out panel, more information can be accessed and viewed in a single page
- Information-rich objects providing easy and direct access to device information and database
- Improved efficiency for HMI operators with clear design such as Vector graphics, fonts, and new object properties
Reduce time to market
- Minimize design time with pre-defined navigation and easy to locate tab management
- Fast customization and product differentiation can be achieved by using prepared Themes and Color-set
- Scripting made easy for everyone, just drag and drop the target objects to canvas
- High image quality and usability for modern look and feel
EcoStruxure Operator Terminal Expert provides integral visibility through the EcoStruxure architecture:
- Data Dictionary support for automatic updates between Schneider Electric PLCs and the HMI database
- No need to manually change the HMI project
Symbol sharing together with EcoStruxure Machine Expert (formerly SoMachine) and EcoStruxure Control Expert (formelery known as unity Pro) PLCs:
- Supported file formats: smbp / xml / xvm / xsy
- Also supporting unallocated variables
EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor (formerly Vijeo Connect)
- Secure access to the HMI over the internet for maintenance, control and monitoring
EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor (formerly Vijeo 360)
- Augmented reality for instant diagnosis and contactless maintenance, for increased efficiency and lower costss
- Simple or complex machine builders (automotive, electronic components, pharmaceutical products, chemical)
- Tertiary industry and infrastructure: building, food and beverage, water and waste treatment
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services