Combines the power of a PAC with the versatility of an RTU
Smart RTU that combines the power of a Programmable Automation Controller (PAC) with the versatility of a remote terminal unit (RTU). Designed for Water, Wastewater, Oil & Gas midstream, Renewable Energy Solutions.
SCADAPack 500E rPAC improves your telemetry system performance by:
- Dramatically increasing execution speed with a 32-bit processor sequenced at 500 MHz and more than 250 MB of high performing memory, making it at least 20 times faster than any SCADAPack 300E model, while powered from solar panels, batteries or wind turbines
- Allowing a greater connectivity by using a 20,000-point database and open standard telemetry and industrial protocols. It can connect with up to 29 active SCADA masters, 100 remote/local slave devices and 100 remote Distributed Network Protocol (DNP) devices in peer-to-peer configuration. A data concentrator and protocol converter in each rPAC allows devices to communicate whether using DNP3, Modbus or DF1 protocols.
- Allowing up to 515 physical I/O points
- Allowing a new level of functionality to the monitoring and control of remote assets.
By combining the functionalities of an RTU and a PAC, the SCADAPack 500E rPAC allows operators of remote assets to:
- Monitor and control assets through a single device;
- Maintain crucial and dependable communications in harsh, dispersed environments;
- Increase I/O capabilities without the need of a separate PAC;
- Reduce costs through installation and management of a single device.
- Water and Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable Energy