Vacuum circuit breaker up to 17.5kV
Part of Easy Series
for medium voltage switchgear panelbuilders. Designed to connect building infrastructure or industrial plant processes to the power grid.
FeaturesEasyPact EXE is a range of vacuum circuit breakers designed to connect building infrastructure (heating, ventilation, lighting, etc.) and industrial plant processes (MV motors, MV/LV substations, furnaces, etc.) to the power grid, and to protect people and equipment.
It enables the Panel Builder to design fixed and withdrawable type switchgear solutions with enhanced safety features, fully control from a separate room, and with the following technical characteristics:
- Rated voltage 7,2/12kV-17,5kV
- Rated short-circuit breaking current: 20kA-25kA-31,5kA
- Rated short-circuit duration 3s
- Rated normal current: 630A-800A-1250A-1600A-2000A-2500A
Enjoy more flexibility and deliver MV switchgear faster. EasyPact EXE is:
- Flexible, with modular kits offering more options for later customization than other circuits breakers in its class
- Simple to use, with fast delivery, easy online ordering, and personalized technical support.
- Designed for greater safety, for both the operator and end user applications.
Large commercial buildings
- High rise buildings
- Shopping centers
- Office buildings
- Batch process plants
- Cement plants
- Food and beverage plants
- Distribution Substations