- Maximum charging current adjustable from 8 A to 32 A, In 1-Ph (up to 7.4 kW) or 3-Ph (up to 22 kW)
- Connectivity to EV : T2 socket outlet with or without shutters, or attached cable with T1 or T2 connector
- Attached cable length : 4.5m
- Key lock or RFID card reader
- Energy management capabilities : deferred charging, charging pause and charging current limitation
Power supply network
- 220-240V single-phase – 50/60Hz for a maximum charging power of 7.4 kW
- 380-415V three-phase – 50-60Hz for a maximum charging power of 22 kW*
(*except for attached cable T1, limited to 7.4 kW)
Connection to the cloud
- 3G/4G modem
- Wired Ethernet
- OCPP 1.6
Mechanical and environment characteristics
- Ingress protection : IP54
- Impact protection : IK10
- Operating temperature : -30°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature : -40°C to °80°C
- 24 months for the entire EVlink offer
- High rated charging power with derating capability to meet the requisite power while anticipating futur needs for higher power for larger battery capacities.
- Free access, key locking, or user authentication.
Flexible charging solution
- Standalone operation, or operation in cluster with load management (see EVlink Load Management System)
- Possible connection to a charge point operator backend through OCPP protocol
Management of charging sessions and charging assets
- Charging logs availability
- User access management
- Remote maintenance
- Ability to be interfaced with local or cloud-based energy management
- Seamless adaptation of the delivered charging power to the available power supply
- Charging postponement to off-peak hours
Easy to use
- "Plug & charge" simplicity
- Optional one-touch stop/restart
- Light indicator of charging status
- Suitable for tough environment
Semi-public car parks
For charging point operators seeking a cost-effective shared-usage solution offering user authentication and charge detail records.
Corporate EV fleets
For corporate fleet managers and car leasers seeking a high-uptime solution offering reporting (at work) and cost allocation for easy reimbursement of expenses (at employees’ homes).
For property managers and residents seeking a solution with energy management and cost allocation capabilities.