Flow and density measurement of liquid, gas and steam
With a 100-year tradition of excellence and innovation in flow measurement, the Foxboro by Schneider Electric brand of magnetic, vortex and Coriolis technologies and accessories offers a complete breadth of accurate, reliable and worry-free flowmeter solutions.
FeaturesFoxboro Coriolis Flow Transmitters handle measurements that cause other Coriolis meters to fail.
Foxboro Magnetic Flowmeters are a reliable flow measurement solution with a lower cost of ownership and maintenance, with field-proven stability to maximize the availability of flow measurement.
Foxboro Vortex Flowmeters are the highest-performing vortex flowmeters on the market.
Benefits• Highly accurate volumetric and mass flow, density and temperature measurement
• Patented algorithms to improve performance in real-world applications
• Simple startup and operation, FDT technology for easy configuration
• FlowExpertPro: free, industry recognized, online sizing tool with a built-in library of 300 fluids
Applications• General purpose flowmeters for virtually any process industry
• Range of flowmeters for tough applications in harsh industries such as Mining, Chemical and Pulp&Paper
• Accurate flowmeters with hygienic design for sanitary applications in Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage