- Provides class-2 insulation
- Efficient 0-crossing technology: rated the best-in-class to manage the specific inrush current of all LED lighting applications
- Rating: 20 A
- Number of poles: 1P+N
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-2-2
- Electrical endurance (O-C): 5,000,000 cycles
- Provides a maximum of 6 switching operations per minute
- 2 versions available with the option to use either a standard contactor or a manually-operated contactor.
- Easy to select with zero derating
- Same high levels of performance for all lamp types
- Provides increased peace of mind as well as guaranteed longevity
- Completely silent, even during operation
- Combined benefits of static switching and electromechanical technology: small form factor and only slight temperature increases.
- Complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings, as well as public or outdoor lighting
- Perfect for reliable control and monitoring of single- or three-phase loads (with specific wiring)
- Effortlessly interface between control gear and power circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, and watering systems.