LED compliant and silent modular contactors
Part of 9 Series
Our DIN rail contactor has been designed to control and monitor electrical circuits in both industrial and commercial buildings. This LED compliant and silent contactor is also ideal for use with public and outdoor lighting
FeaturesOur DIN rail contactor comes with an extensive range of features and is fully LED compliant. With guaranteed longevity, the silent contactor will provide the same high levels of performance for all lamp types.
- Provides class-2 insulation
- Efficient 0-crossing technology: rated the best-in-class to manage the specific inrush current of all LED lighting applications
- Rating: 20 A
- Number of poles: 1P+N
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-2-2
- Electrical endurance (O-C): 5,000,000 cycles
- Provides a maximum of 6 switching operations per minute
- 2 versions available with the option to use either a standard contactor or a manually-operated contactor.
BenefitsEasy to install, the DIN rail contactor will provide reliable and efficient monitoring of electrical circuits. Additionally, the silent contactor will provide excellent management levels to any LED lighting application.
- Easy to select with zero derating
- Same high levels of performance for all lamp types
- Provides increased peace of mind as well as guaranteed longevity
- Completely silent, even during operation
- Combined benefits of static switching and electromechanical technology: small form factor and only slight temperature increases.
ApplicationsEnsure the electrical circuit you are working on is controlled and monitored in the right way with the silent contractor which also provides an ideal solution if you are working with public or outdoor lighting.
- Complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings, as well as public or outdoor lighting
- Perfect for reliable control and monitoring of single- or three-phase loads (with specific wiring)
- Effortlessly interface between control gear and power circuits such as lighting, heating, roller blinds, and watering systems.