LED compliant and silent impulse relay
Part of 9 Series
Our silent impulse relay has been designed with wide range of public and outdoor lighting applications in mind. The LED compliant DIN rail impulse relays enable efficient lighting management thanks to a number of easy-to-use push buttons
FeaturesOffering six switching operations per minute and high levels of performance when it comes to managing the specific inrush current, our completely silent impulse relay ensures your lighting system is efficiently controlled and monitored at all times.
- Class-2 insulation
- 0-crossing technology: rated the best-in-class when it comes to managing the specific inrush current of all LED lighting applications
- Rating: 16 A
- Number of poles: 1P+N
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60669-2-2
- Offers excellent electrical endurance (O-C): 5,000,000 cycles
- Provides up to 6 switching operations per minute.
BenefitsUse the DINrail impulse relays to guarantee the same high level of performance for all lamp types. Fully LED compliant, our silent impulse relay will effortlessly control and monitor your lighting applications without making a sound.
- No derating
- Same excellent performance levels for all lamp types
- Increased peace of mind and guaranteed longevity
- Completely silent operation
- Combined benefits of static switching and electromechanical technology: small form factor and only slight temperature increases.
ApplicationsDesigned to provide unrivalled levels of control and monitoring to public and outdoor lighting, the DIN rail impulse relays are also ideally suited to electrical circuits in industrial and commercial buildings.
- A complete control and monitoring solution for electrical circuits in all industrial and commercial buildings as well as for public or outdoor lighting
- Simple and reliable lighting management via a number of push buttons.