Every component of the Stago fiber optic duct range is designed and developed with the same passionate care for both fiber and its management. Enjoy its easy-to-install features to further develop your data center, no matter the complexity of your configuration.
Specifications and Dimensions:
- Material: Power coated pre-galvanized sheet steel, standard color RAL1023
- 2 Heights: 60mm, 110mm
- 3 Widths: 100mm, 200mm, 300mm
- An evolving system. Quick and easy to install, made for continuous improvement and avoiding downtime. Swiftly adaptable to changing needs, thanks to modular, tool-less accessories: a true “plug & play” concept.
- Built with efficiency in mind. A sturdy and robust steel system that allows long support distances without sagging, saving mounting time. Consoles with one side open for cable management saves cabling and maintenance time. By suiting all ducts, ladders and busbars, the support system is both rational and economical.
- Ideal rail lengths. The 3m duct is optimized for fast, but non-heavy mounting. Create a high-speed installation by adding smart modular covers to support distances of up to 3 meters.
- Multiple color choices. Other colors can be ordered in addition to standard ducting yellow (RAL 1023).
- Drop-off UDF. A tool-less installation, UDFs ensure safe radius for FO cables and be moved sideways to fit enclosure. They can be easily slid in to meet new needs and are available in three (3) sizes.
- Optimized support system. The single pendant support with robust consoles leaves one side open, allowing fast and easy cable management. Suits all types of cable support and busbars.