- Resi9’s indoor plastic enclosure features 1 to 4 rows, and is designed for the execution of sub-distribution switchboards and multimedia applications for residential units and small service sector buildings.
- Stability and ease of installation
- Removable DIN Rail for easy wiring
- Modular capacity of 13 or 18 modules per row
- Universal grid for multimedia applications
- Separate door with several design finishes
- Rail DINs may be dismounted one by one, for improved accessibility.
- Earth and neutral screw-less terminal blocks are provided for easier on site wiring.
- A rigid chassis offers great rigidity for an easier integration.
- Terminal block: neutral/earth terminal block allows optimized cable connection.Terminal block is attached to the base by snap-on mounting.
- The terminals ensure a reliable, permanent connection. They are designed for rigid conductors or flexible conductors with end-piece, from 1.5 to 2,5 mm2, (with plug in), and from 6 to 25mm2, (with screw).
- Removable DIN rails: DIN rails can be dismounted once the enclosure is fixed onto the wall, making cable management easier during installation.
- Color options for doors: Doors are reversible and are available in both white and transparent finishes.
- Doors are magnetic, which makes them perfect for personalizing them by displaying your latest postcards or shopping lists using a standard fridge magnet
- Universal grid: For an easier installation of any media component
- BackPlus- the new insulation plate: With the new Backplus, with Class 2 insulation, you have 2 benefits. It makes cabling easy allowing you to arrange cables to your exact requirements . Additionally, once theBackplus insulation plate has been mounted on the wall, the chassis can be easily mounted onto the Backplus without the need for tools, making installation easy.