- Ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel
- VisiTrip offers a visible fault indicator for fast and optimized on-site servicing
- VisiSafe offers a visible green strip with reinforced insulation for maintenance in better safety conditions
- Earth leakage protection that provides enhanced continuity of service and reinforced immunity with the SI type
- Nominal current ranges from 25 A and 40 A
- Available in “SI” (Super Immune), AC and A types
- 30 mA and 300 mA sensitivity for additional protection against direct and indirect contact and protection against fire
- Available as head of group and load products.
The Residual Current Devices offer the following earth leakage protection functions:
- Protection of persons against electric shock by direct contact (30 mA)
- Protection of persons against electric shock by indirect contact (300 mA)
- Protection of installations against the risk of fire (300 mA).
The A-SI type provides increased immunity from electrical interference and polluted environments.
Ideal for installation in all building installations, residual current add-on devices provide protection against:
- Electrocution (in compliance with IEC 60364 installation standards and national standards)
- Fire hazards caused by leakage currents flowing into building materials.