- Enclosure assemble-to-order (ATO) options capable - The Enclosure ATO (Assemble-to-Order) options provide a level of customization for enclosure customers beyond the standard enclosure models. This customization is limited to the assembly of the enclosure itself and does not include additional enclosure mounted components. For example, the enclosure can be assembled without sides, doors, or without sides and doors. Check apc.com for enclosure size options and availability.
- Special packaging options for shipping rack with equipment pre-racked - Enclosures with shock packaging are standard enclosures with provisions in the packaging design and enclosure assembly for shipping the enclosures with equipment mounted inside. Extensive industry experience with the leading IT manufacturers and most recently certified with Cisco® for pre-racking and shipping Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS). Check apc.com for enclosure size options and availability.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed - Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Schneider Electric Rack Systems Compatible - Compatible with a variety of Schneider Electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system. Configure rack solutions using industry leading Schneider Electric Design Portal - Small IT Solution Designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ideal rack solution.
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products - Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution, and cable management products work seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system.
- Enclosure adjustment tools and hardware provided - All enclosures are provided standard with hardware bag that includes hardware for mounting IT equipment and tools for simple enclosure adjustment.