Available in self-diagnostic technology (Exiway Smartbeam Activa) and addressable system (Exiway Smartbeam DiCube), The new Exiway Smartbeam is a discreet wide spacing emergency lighting solution thought to minimize aesthetic impact in public places.
Their lenses are designed to shape the light to better cover the requested area with the minimum number of luminaires, always complying with emergency lighting regulation (0,5 lux in open areas and 1 lux in escape routes).
To better suit your building’s needs, this luminaire has two versions:
- Flush: dedicated for false ceiling mounted.
- Surface: mounted in surface
- Very low aesthetic impact
- Long-lasting LED light source
- Reduced number of fixtures required
- LiFePO4 battery, with an expected lifetime up to 8 years
- Complies with European regulation requests
- Easy installation without accessories