XIOT Cloud Connected Sensor from Telemecanique Sensors: the "Simply easy!" solution to monitor your assets
- Connecting your most unreachable assets
- Real Time Data & alerts sent to the cloud
- All accessible on your mobile devices
Telemecanique Sensors offers an IoT solution to collect data from remote equipment and use this data, via the Internet, on a PC or mobile device.
When the contacts on a sensor installed on your site changes status, the transmitter sends a message to the IoT network (LPWAN), which is then routed to our secure servers. This message is then delivered to one or more recipients as an alert on PC, tablet, or smartphone.
The XIOT communication offer from Telemecanique Sensors is based on LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network) technology, operated by Sigfox.
The Sigfox network uses antennas with a range of around 50 km. The map on the Sigfox website shows exactly which areas are covered by the network (see https://sigfox.com/en/coverage).
The Telemecanique Sensors XIOT solution gives you precise, reliable data about your installations in real time. You can conﬁgure this data to suit your requirements for operations, receiving alerts, event history, etc.Reduce operational downtime
- Optimized production
- Direct alert delivered to the relevant recipients
- Easy diagnostics
- For greater machine availability
- For greater process reliability
The XIOT offer is used to signal a signiﬁcant or abnormal change of state on your devices.Agricultural applications
- Irrigation systems (pressure threshold monitoring)
- Buildings and hoisting equipment (hatch and door positions)
- Water treatment plants
- Flood gates