The Schneider Electric solution for commercial buildings, light industry, and other less-harsh environments.
Part of PowerLogic
The AccuSine PCSn series is a scalable and flexible, high performance active harmonic filtering solution that brings reliability and efficiency to your electrical system, resulting in increased uptime, greater operational efficiency, prolonged equipment life, and improved energy efficiency.
FeaturesBuilt on the award-winning AccuSine+ platform, the AccuSine PCSn active harmonic filtering solution is perfect for power quality mitigation in commercial buildings, light industry, and other less-harsh environments. Designed to be flexible and scalable, the PCSn is available in chassis, wall, or rack mount configurations that meet any installation requirement. Add more AccuSine modules as your harmonic and power quality mitigation needs change with your load requirements, easily integrating new modules via intelligent paralleling capabilities. Smart Commissioning (via intelligent paralleling algorithm) saves you time, and enables functionality like automatic CT polarity detection and correction, unit self-identification and system views. You can commission the entire system from just one main/master unit.
Find out more:
AccuSine PCSn ebrochure
AccuSine PCSn flyer
Power quality is becoming critically important for any business, and should be included as a key element in an energy and power management strategy. This approach should take into account active harmonic filters like the AccuSine PCSn, which mitigates harmonics and power factor issues.
BenefitsClean up your power
Active Harmonic Mitigation
- Provides best-in-class performance
- Reduces THDi < 5%.
- Guarantees a harmonic-free system, improving system reliability, and increasing operational efficiency and uptime.
Power Factor Correction & Harmonic Mitigation
- Our Power Factor (cos φ), THDi, and THDv setpoint features provide system-level visibility and control, ensuring your compliance with utility code, and that your system runs at optimal efficiency.
Mains Load Balancing
- Harmonic mitigation eliminates harmonic current in the neutral, however, in a 3-phase system with single-phase loads, current still flows in the neutral. Applying mains load balancing reduces neutral current to 0, resulting in a perfectly stable system.
- Provides key real time, historical, and PQ information dashboards, reporting, and control
- Integrates with EcoStruxure Power edge control software and solutions for detailed preventative views
- In healthcare facilities, detects and prevents power incidents that could lead to patient risk and legal consequences
- Locates disturbances quickly, helps predict maintenance needs, and aids in monitoring ongoing operations like battery health and runtime variations
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services