- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Flexible DC bus - Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
- Built-in backfeed protection - Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Embedded Network Management Card - Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
- Multiple levels of service offers - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like Schneider Electric to do for you.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Modular UPS design - Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
- EcoStruxure IT Expert - From your smartphone or computer, connect to our cloud-based, do-it-yourself monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts and key information in real time, providing a unified view of even highly distributed physical infrastructure environments. Optimize your uptime and maintenance planning, and anticipate infrastructure issues before they occur with advanced analytics and performance benchmarking. Available in select countries. To learn more, visit ecostruxureit.com.
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- High efficiency in double conversion mode - Consistently high power quality at high efficiency, even at low load levels. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Compact UPS - High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.