EcoStruxure Microgrid Operation
On-site microgrid power production & demand management.
A high-performance, resilient, and scalable solution combining advanced power control and management with a simple system structure based on a microgrid controller or a microgrid SCADA/local HMI.
We deliver advanced microgrids that offer grid independence without forfeiting benefits of the central grid.
EcoStruxure Microgrid Operation automatically, dynamically, and remotely manages DER to make the most of your renewable energy and better control energy spend.
• Maximizes renewable energy use.
• Simple, robust and scalable.
• Centralized topology engine.
• Compatible with existing microgrid DER1 control solution (brownfield).
• Advanced cybersecurity features.
• Shorter commissioning time and cost.
• Easy operation and maintenance.
• Grid-connected energy optimization by adding EcoStruxure Microgrid Advisor (Schneider Electric EMS2).
EcoStruxure Microgrid Operation applies to two microgrid typologies: grid-connected microgrids with islandable capability, island microgrids.