Bar mounted contactors up to 2750 A (900 kW / 400 V)
Part of TeSys
Contactors available in pre-defined composition or variable composition from 80 to 2750 A.
TeSys B can work under severe environments with a customer’s specific requests.
- Electromagnet (control circuit): Large band of voltage choices with/without reduced power consumption
- Main poles: Numbers of NO or NC poles designed for specific applications
- Mounting bar: flexible in length and fixing points
- Auxiliary contacts: N/O and N/C type, with instantaneous and time delay
- High electrical durability: up to 10 Million operations
TeSys B offers multiple products to meet the needs of various applications, including:
High performance applications: CV3B and LC1B range:
- 9 sizes from 80 A to 2750 A (AC-1); 1800 A (AC-3); 2500 A (DC-5)
- Operational voltage up to 1000V AC, 440 V DC/pole
- High inductive loads, high voltage DC circuit
- Loads at high operating rates: 1200 operating cycles/hour up to 460 A (AC-3)
Standard performance applications: CV1B range
- 5 sizes from 80 to 630 A (AC-1), 700 A (AC-3)
- Operational voltage ≤ 690V AC, 220V DC/pole
- Resistive loads, transformers, capacitors, low voltage DC circuits etc.
Specific AC/DC applications up to 2750 A for:
- Power induction furnaces (CE, CS, CG)
- Excitation circuits of synchronous machines (CRX, CVX, CWX)
- Magnetic latching contactors (CR1)
- Earthling of the power supply rail of tramway (CV1 BKS)
TeSys B provides high performance, flexibility and reliability
- High making and breaking capacities up to 2750 A /product installation
- Robust construction for heavy duty and severe environmental applications
- High performance up to 10M electric operations
- Unlimited configurations tailored to customer needs
- Direct support from specialist to optimize product configurations (sales forces)
- Easy access for maintenance and inspection (direct visibility to status, repairable for different components)
- Longevity of product service life, high reparability (40+ years lifetime)
TeSys B bar mounted contactors can be used for a variety of normal to severe environments for both DC and AC applications, including:
- DC applications: Railways, tramways, excitation circuit of synchronous machines, electrolysis, photovoltaic application power plants, DC motors, electromagnetic lifting etc.
- AC applications: Conveyors, induction furnaces, hoisting and material handling, centrifuges etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services