45 mm wide only , TeSys U all-in-one motor starters protect and control motors forward and reverse.
- 24 V AC / DC, low consumption
- 48…72 V DC / 48 V AC
- 110..220 V DC / 110...240 V AC
- 50 kA Icu, up to 32 A (15 kW motors) under 400 V
- 25 kA Icu at 38A (18,5 kW motors)
- Total coordination (IEC 60 947-6-2) as standard
- 6 setting ranges, altogether covering all ratings from 0.15 to 32 A,
- Choice of tripping classes (tripping times): 10, 20, or selectable 5 thru 30
- Test button
- Instantaneous currents
- Number of trips and types of the last 5
- Number of starts, of operating hours
- Selection of protection pre-alarms
- Short-circuit tripping current
- Phase unbalance tripping threshold
- Thermal protection class (tipping times)
- Jammed rotor and under-current protections
- Auxiliary contacts
- Motor load / overload monitoring
- Digital communication (Modbus, Ethernet, CANopen, etc.)
Choice of control voltages (electronic coils) :
LUCM multi-function control unit (up to 32A rating) features a user interface for advanced diagnosis and control.
Various options through additional plug-and-play modules:
Reverse starter in 45 mm only frame
Simple, efficient, modular and compact, the TeSys U motor starter adapts to a wide range of applications. It is one of the first intelligent starters capable of integrating motor control, control and changeover functions in a unit 45 mm wide. The device provides short circuit breaking capacity of 50 kA with perfect coordination.
- Simple to Maintain: Modular, plug & play structure helps you to perform quick maintenance
- Easy to Install and Use: Only one power base for all control units up to 38 A
- Efficient : Safe up to 45% of the time for installation and wiring
- Flexible: Wire the starter completely in the workshop, define the motor on site with plugin of the control unit
- Compact: Save up to 57% of cabinet space, reversing starter only 45 mm wide
- Intelligent: Direct access to detailed information for every motor starter of your installation
- Safe: Mirror contact as standard
- Advanced: Advanced motor management
TeSys U all-in-one motor starter is dedicated to direct on line (including reverser) motor control applications.
Thanks to the high compactness and outstanding flexibility, it can be well adapted to all types of machines.
The strong communication capabilities, high breaking capacity and total coordination makes it highly suitable for process application.