DIN Rail Residual current circuit breakers (RCCB) up to 100 A
Part of 9 Series
In coordination with Acti9 and Multi9 MCBs, this RCCB will also give you additional protection against any direct contact
FeaturesAchieve full coordination with Acti9 and Multi9 MCBs with DIN rail RCCB you can rely on. Providing better continuity of service as well as offering a complete environmentally friendly option, the DIN rail RCCB will also give you additional protection against any direct contact.
- Complete with VisiSafe, which helps to ensure the ultimate in safety for both operation and maintenance work
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel
- Complete with VisiTrip: detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides better continuity of service, especially with the new SI type (Super immune) which has been designed with polluted environments and networks in mind
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are consistent with those offered on Acti 9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers (MCBs)
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A
- SI (Super immune), AC, A
- 30 mA sensitivity: provides additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA sensitivities: provide additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364)
- Selective version: ensures correct discrimination between different residual current circuit breakers as well as the tripping of the device closest to the fault
- Coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs
- Fully compliant with standard IEC EN 61008-1
- Certified by national official authorities
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC
- Insulation voltage: 500 V AC
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, undervoltage tripping, overvoltage tripping.
BenefitsComplete with VisiTrip and VisiSafe, the DIN rail RCCB provide greater continuity of service as well as enhanced protection to both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip
- Greater electrical immunity with SI type (Super immune)
- Easy-to-understand part numbers make choosing options simple and straightforward
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic and secure IP20B terminal shutters
- Fully robust connections which provide twice the standard tightening torque
- Environmentally friendly: made from 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
- Designed for industrial and commercial buildings
- Prevent electrocution (in accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards)
- Reduce fire hazards by cutting down current leakage into building electrical installations.