The Acti9 iPF K monobloc Surge Protection Devices range is adapted for earthing systems: TT, TN-S, TN-C.
All Type 2 surge arresters are tested with a 8/20 μs current wave.
- Maximum discharge current: from 20 to 65 kA
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations is certified for short-circuit current withstand Isc up to 6 kA (IEC 61643-11:2011)
- Maximum continuous operating voltage Uc = 340 VAC
- Monobloc form factor
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products for assembly
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
Please discover also :
- Acti9 iC60 Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)
- Acti9 Vigi iC60 add-on RCD
- Acti9 iID Residual Current Circuit Breaker (RCCB)
- Acti9 Other Surge Protection Devices.
Improved continuity of service and safety of electrical installations due to :
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers
- possibility of cascading between several surge arresters and circuit breakers
- signaling the end of life of the product by flashing light
- the strength of the connections
- remote monitoring of protection device state.
Acti9 iPF K Surge Protection Devices protects electrical installations against transient overvoltage and surges caused by indirect lightning strokes in all industrial and tertiary buildings.
They can also be used in residential sector with appropriate rated discharge current (20 kA).
Each surge arrester in this range dedicated to incoming protection fits into a specific application:
- Acti9 iPF K 65 is recommended for a very high risk level (strongly exposed site)
- Acti9 iPF K 40 is recommended for a high risk level
- Acti9 iPF K 20 is recommended for a medium risk level.