- CDS products avoid breaking of the main circuit breaker when power consumption exceeds the power subscribed by the consumer
- As soon as the total current drawn exceeds the pre-set threshold, the contactor will temporarily break supply to the circuits considered to be non-priority
- Priority channel adjustable from 5 to 90 A, non-priority channels 15 A
- Voltage rating - single phase: 240 V A + 5 % - 10 %, 3-phase: 415 V AC + 5 % - 10 %
- Frequency: 50 /60 Hz
- LED to indicate installer when load shedding occurs
- Restoration period: 5 to 10 mn
- Option to override with a load shedding override input
- 1 A rating NO contact allowing remote indication of load shedding or direct load shedding via a NC contactor.
- Acti9 CDS: single-phase load shedding of 2 circuits in cascade mode
- Acti9 CDS: 3-phase load shedding (one circuit on each of the 3 phases)
- Acti9 CDSc: single-phase load shedding of 4 circuits in cascade-cyclic mode.
- Reduces electricity bills through the reduction of subscribed demand
- Increases the number of loads that can be managed, without increasing subscribed demand
- Enhances continuity of supply: as soon as the power consumed by the installation approaches the power set on the product, Acti9 CDS shed non-priority loads in cascade.
- Reduction of electricity bills by authorizing reduction of subscribed demand
- Installed in the electrical switchboard, the load shedding contactors are designed to be implemented by an electrical contractor.