Miniature Circuit Breakers up to 40 A (phase-neutral)
Our highly flexible, robust and easy-to-use overcurrent circuit breakers are designed to provide much needed protection in residential and small building applications.
FeaturesActi9 iDPN is an extensive range of DIN rail mounted, phase-neutral miniature circuit breakers (iDPN, iDPN F and iDPN N). Boasting exclusive features, they provide absolute protection to circuits against short-circuit currents and overload currents in both residential and small building applications.
- Suitable for isolation in compliance with IEC/EN 60898-1 and/or IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Available in 1P+N, 3P and 3P+N for circuits with In from 1 A to 40 A.
- Breaking capacity at 4500 A, 6000 A and up to 10 kA.
- Wide range of tripping curves available: B, C.
- Green strip on toggle provides positive contact indication, guaranteeing that all poles are opened.
- Padlocking accessories provide additional protection.
- Class 2 insulation for optimal protection of operators and unqualified persons.
- Optimal protection with class 3 limitation.
- Highly robust design with pollution degree 3 rating in compliance with IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Wide range of operating temperatures: -25 - 70°C.
BenefitsProviding added protection options, ease of installation and a great range of flexibility, our overcurrent circuit breakers are ideal if you’re working within residential and small building applications.
- Complete compatibility with Schneider Electric devices with limitation class 3.
- Robust design with Pollution Degree 3 according to IEC/EN 60947-2 and operating temperature between -25 and 70°C.
- Option to add auxiliaries for remote monitoring and control.
- Option to add residual current device (Vigi).
- Total modularity of the Clario system enabling the mix of Clario circuit breakers with their control and monitoring auxiliaries or their add-on residual current devices (Vigi).
Easy to install and disassemble with comb busbar in place thanks to top and bottom latches.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Can’t find what you are looking for?Reach out to our customer team in your country or region if you have any questions or need more details or technical support. Contact support
Frequently Asked QuestionsEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service Browse FAQ
Need information?Browse our resource section and find the most useful tools and documents for all our products Browse
Energy and sustainability servicesFirst, envision an energy-efficient, cost-effective and sustainable enterprise. Next, discover our energy and sustainability services, including big data management, to turn this vision into your business reality. Browse services
+ Lifecycle ServicesFrom energy and sustainability consulting to optimizing the lifecycle of your assets, we have services to meet your business needs. Discover services