High performance meters for mains, feeders or sensitive loads on HV/LV networksEnd-of-Sale Notice
PowerLogic power-monitoring units for HV and LV networks
FeaturesThe Power Logic Circuit Monitor CM3250 and CM3350 are high-performance acquisition and control devices offering numerous measurement functions. They integrate easily in power monitoring and control systems due to their Ethernet connections and embedded web server.
They are Transparent Ready.
Whether installed at the service entrance, at the head of a switchboard or on sensitive-equipment feeders, Circuit Monitor units record the electrical parameters of the installation. They provide the information required to control costs, improve power quality and reduce equipment downtime.
The CM3350 detects and captures voltage sags and swells that may cause halts in production.
- Detection and capture of voltage sags and swells
- Trend curves and short-term forecasting
- Acquisition of rms values every 100 ms E
- Electricity quality checking in compliance with EN50160
- 8 Mbytes of memory
- Ethernet 10/100 Mbits/s card
- Server for custom HTML pages
- Up to nine input/outputs to monitor the electrical installation
- IEC 60687 and ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5S for energy
Make sure you don't miss anythingThe PowerLogic Circuit Monitor CM3000 helps you:
- reduce energy costs
- improve power quality
- improve continuity of service for optimal management of your electrical installation and better productivity.
Sub-billing / cost allocation
- Remote monitoring of an electrical installation
- Comprehensive power-quality monitoring
- EN50160 electricity supply compliance checking
- Contract and load curve optimisation
- Metering of other utilities